MINI Countryman Vs Ford Freestyle comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Ford Freestyle
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Ford Freestyle on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Ford Freestyle comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Ford Freestyle base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Freestyle comes in 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MINI Countryman and Ford Freestyle
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review