MINI Countryman Vs BMW X1 comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and BMW X1
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs BMW X1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 50.28 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The MINI Countryman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Countryman comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MINI Countryman and BMW X1
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review