MINI Cooper Convertible Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class comparison
Compare MINI Cooper Convertible and Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Cooper Convertible Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz B-Class starts at ₹ 35.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class costs ₹ 37.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 43.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz B-Class base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz B-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Cooper Convertible comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MINI Cooper Convertible
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review