MINI Cooper Convertible Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare MINI Cooper Convertible and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Cooper Convertible Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 49.05 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 51.44 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.66 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 43.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Cooper Convertible comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MINI Cooper Convertible and Audi A4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A3
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Renault Kwid
- Honda City Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Honda City Vs Audi A4
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Volkswagen Polo Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review