MINI Clubman Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare MINI Clubman and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Clubman Vs Porsche Cayenne on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.24 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Clubman starts at ₹ 46.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The MINI Clubman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the MINI Clubman comes in 192 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MINI Clubman
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review