MINI Clubman Vs MINI Countryman comparison
Compare MINI Clubman and MINI Countryman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Clubman Vs MINI Countryman on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 42.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Clubman starts at ₹ 39.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 44.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The MINI Clubman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Clubman comes in 2 Petrol 192, 190 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of MINI Clubman
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Bajaj Auto Sales Drop 38 Per Cent Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review