MINI Clubman Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare MINI Clubman and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Clubman Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Clubman starts at ₹ 45.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 52.17 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI Clubman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Clubman comes in 2 Petrol 190, 192 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of MINI Clubman
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review