MINI 3 door Vs Nissan Terrano comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and Nissan Terrano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs Nissan Terrano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Terrano Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51.57 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Terrano base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI 3 door base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Terrano gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the MINI 3 door comes in 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs MINI 3 door
- Volkswagen Polo Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI Clubman Vs BMW X1
- MINI 3 door Cooper S Petrol Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Nissan Terrano
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun