MINI 3 door Vs MINI Countryman comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and MINI Countryman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs MINI Countryman on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51.57 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The MINI 3 door base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 3 door comes in 2 Petrol 228, 189 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs MINI 3 door
- Volkswagen Polo Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI Clubman Vs BMW X1
- MINI 3 door Cooper S Petrol Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Nissan Terrano
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review