MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and MINI 5 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 51.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the MINI 5 door starts at ₹ 38.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI 3 door base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The MINI 5 door base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI 3 door gets 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 5 door comes in 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs MINI 3 door
- Volkswagen Polo Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI Clubman Vs BMW X1
- MINI 3 door Cooper S Petrol Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Nissan Terrano
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review