MINI 3 door Cooper S Petrol Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and MINI 3 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs MINI 3 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 51.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI 3 door base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI 3 door gets 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door
- Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Vs Volkswagen Polo 1.0 L MPI Trendline Petrol
- MINI Clubman Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI Clubman
- MINI 3 door Cooper S Petrol Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- MINI 3 door JCW Vs MINI 3 door Cooper S Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review