MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz B-Class starts at ₹ 35.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class costs ₹ 37.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51.57 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz B-Class base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI 3 door base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz B-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 3 door comes in 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI 3 door Vs Honda Jazz
- MINI 3 door Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MINI 3 door Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- MINI 3 door Vs Bentley Continental
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Volvo XC90 Vs MINI 3 door
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review