MG ZS EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare MG ZS EV and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG ZS EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Electric Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Electric model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the MG ZS EV starts at ₹ 20.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.58 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric engine returns 452 kmpl. The MG ZS EV base Electric returns 340 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Kona Electric gets 134 bhp Electric engine, whereas the MG ZS EV comes in 141 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of MG ZS EV
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Loses 'Damning' Dieselgate Class Lawsuit In The UK
- Coronavirus Crisis: Two-Wheeler Sales Volumes Likely to Drop 11-13 Per Cent in FY2021, Says ICRA Study
- Actor Benedict Cumberbatch Posts A Message For Indian Fans Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Ford India To Make Face Shields At Chennai And Sanand Facilities
- Indian Challenger Recalled In The US
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review