MG Hector Vs Volvo XC60 comparison
Compare MG Hector and Volvo XC60
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Volvo XC60 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 55.62 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70.02 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Volvo XC60 base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC60 comes in 2 Diesel 233, 181 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- MG Hector Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- MG Hector Vs Renault Kwid
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review