MG Hector Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado comparison
Compare MG Hector and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado starts at ₹ 1.14 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Land Cruiser Prado base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado comes in 171 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review