MG Hector Vs Toyota Camry comparison
Compare MG Hector and Toyota Camry
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Toyota Camry on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Honda Africa Twin Launch Date Revealed
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- Tata Nexon Facelift BS6 Gets A More Powerful Petrol Engine
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Bookings Open At Dealerships
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Facelift: New Vs Old
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review