MG Hector Vs Tata Tigor comparison
Compare MG Hector and Tata Tigor
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Tata Tigor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 5.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.48 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.28 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor gets 84 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MG Hector and Tata Tigor
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Hyundai Creta 7-Seater SUV Spotted Again In Korea
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.03 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Scooty Pep Plus Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 52,754
- Coronavirus: Preparing For The Rise Of An Empathetic Consumer
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launching Soon; Official Teaser Out
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review