MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare MG Hector and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- MG Hector Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- MG Hector Vs Renault Kwid
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review