MG Hector Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare MG Hector and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Renault Captur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.16 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review