MG Hector Smart Hybrid BS IV Vs MG Hector Super Hybrid BS IV comparison
Compare MG Hector and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- MG Hector Smart Hybrid BS IV Vs MG Hector Sharp Petrol BS IV
- MG Hector Smart Hybrid BS IV Vs MG Hector Super Hybrid BS IV
- Kia Seltos HTX Plus AT Diesel Vs Kia Seltos GTX AT Petrol
- Kia Seltos GTX Plus Petrol Vs Kia Seltos HTX Diesel
- Ford EcoSport Vs MG Hector
- MG Hector Smart Hybrid BS IV Vs MG Hector Sharp Hybrid BS IV
- Kia Seltos GTX Plus Petrol Vs Kia Seltos HTK Plus Petrol
- Kia Seltos GTX Plus Petrol Vs Kia Seltos HTX Petrol
- Kia Seltos GTX Plus Petrol Vs Kia Seltos HTX Plus AT Diesel
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review