MG Hector Vs Maserati Quattroporte comparison
Compare MG Hector and Maserati Quattroporte
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Maserati Quattroporte on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte Diesel top-end costs ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Quattroporte gets 3 Petrol 430, 530, 350 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- MG Hector Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- MG Hector Vs Renault Kwid
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review