MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.78 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- MG Hector Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- MG Hector Vs Renault Kwid
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review