MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare MG Hector and Mahindra XUV500 and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Tata Safari Storme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.16 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.32 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Tata Safari Storme Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Tata Safari Storme is offered in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review