MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV300 comparison
Compare MG Hector and Mahindra XUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MG Hector and Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review