MG Hector Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare MG Hector and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Lamborghini Urus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.16 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Urus base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Urus gets 641 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review