MG Hector Vs Hyundai Venue comparison
Compare MG Hector and Hyundai Venue
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Hyundai Venue on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.36 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.48 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.28 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MG Hector and Hyundai Venue
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: World Car Awards 2020 Winners To Be Announced Online For The First Time
- 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Again While Testing In India
- Harley-Davidson Low Rider Prices Begin At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- BMW's Global Sales Plunge In First Quarter As Coronavirus Takes Toll
- Top Scooters For Riding Enthusiasts
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review