MG Hector Vs Honda CR-V comparison
Compare MG Hector and Honda CR-V
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Honda CR-V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.16 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review