MG Hector Vs Ferrari Portofino comparison
Compare MG Hector and Ferrari Portofino
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Ferrari Portofino on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.48 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.28 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review