MG Hector Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare MG Hector and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 48.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 52.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 50.42 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MG Hector and Audi A4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- MG Hector Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- MG Hector Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- MG Hector Vs Renault Kwid
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review