Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Mercedes-Maybach S-Class and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to ₹ 13.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comes in 2 Petrol 620, 463 bhp engines.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs BMW M5
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lexus LS
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review