Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Maybach S-Class and Mercedes-AMG G 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.58 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comes in 2 Petrol 463, 620 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Abarth 595
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review