Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare Mercedes-Maybach S-Class and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Urus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Maybach S-Class starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class gets 2 Petrol 463, 620 bhp engines, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Abarth 595
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review