Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Abarth 595 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Maybach S-Class and Abarth 595
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Abarth 595 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth 595 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth 595 gets 160 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comes in 2 Petrol 463, 620 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- BMW 7 Series Vs Jaguar XJ
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class S 560 Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class S 650
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review