Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mitsubishi Montero comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Mitsubishi Montero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mitsubishi Montero on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mitsubishi Montero starts at ₹ 68.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 80.96 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.3 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Montero base Diesel engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Montero gets 189 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mahindra Alturas G4
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Tata Sumo
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Lexus RX
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review