Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Land Rover Discovery comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Land Rover Discovery
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Land Rover Discovery on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 91.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.06 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 88.96 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.28 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 80.96 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.3 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery gets 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 237, 254 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mahindra Alturas G4
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Tata Sumo
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Lexus RX
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review