Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.83 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 80.96 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.3 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross gets 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs BMW X4
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class Exclusive
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class Expression
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review