Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Honda Jazz comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Honda Jazz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Honda Jazz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 80.96 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.3 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Honda Jazz
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mahindra Alturas G4
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Tata Sumo
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Lexus RX
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review