Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Volvo S60 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 51.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Volvo S60 Cross Country base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo S60 Cross Country comes in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review