Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.26 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Phantom comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Audi A8
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs DC Avanti
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review