Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 comes in 577 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review