Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lexus LS comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Lexus LS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lexus LS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LS starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.26 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus LS base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus LS comes in 354 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review