Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lexus LS comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Lexus LS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lexus LS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.4 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.36 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LS starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.94 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus LS base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus LS comes in 354 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Audi A8 Vs BMW 7 Series
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs BMW M5
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Audi A8 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Hyundai Creta 7-Seater SUV Spotted Again In Korea
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.03 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Scooty Pep Plus Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 52,754
- Coronavirus: Preparing For The Rise Of An Empathetic Consumer
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launching Soon; Official Teaser Out
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review