Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.91 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.07 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ferrari GTC4Lusso comes in 2 Petrol 681, 610 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Volvo S90 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Jaguar XF
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Audi A8
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review