Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs BMW X6 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and BMW X6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs BMW X6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz S-Class comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review