Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs BMW X7 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLS and BMW X7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs BMW X7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz GLS and BMW X7
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Volvo XC90
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review