Mercedes-Benz GLE Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLE and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 45.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 87.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.48 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Diesel returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 2 Diesel 241, 325 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLE
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Skoda Kodiaq
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class 300 D Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class 300 D
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review