Mercedes-Benz GLE Vs Maserati Levante comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLE and Maserati Levante
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLE Vs Maserati Levante on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.81 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Maserati Levante Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.82 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 87.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.48 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Levante base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 7 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Diesel returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Levante gets 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 2 Diesel 325, 241 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLE
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Skoda Kodiaq
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class 300 D Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class 300 D
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review