Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mitsubishi Montero comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Mitsubishi Montero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mitsubishi Montero on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Montero starts at ₹ 68.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Montero base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLC gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mitsubishi Montero comes in 189 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review