Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Mercedes-Benz CLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 42.71 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 37.67 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 43.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz CLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X1
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Hyundai Creta
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review