Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GT comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.75 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLC gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 469, 577 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X1
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Hyundai Creta
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X5
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review