Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 67.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLC gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X1
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Hyundai Creta
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Volvo XC60
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X5
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review