Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 57.53 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61.62 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Discovery Sport costs ₹ 51.22 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Discovery Sport comes with a price tag of ₹ 69.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLC gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 237 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 177 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review